BookMacster - приложение синхронизирует закладки между браузерами: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Camino, iCab, Opera и OmniWeb, а так же в Интернет с Delicious, Pinboard, и Google Bookmarks. BookMacster поддерживает теги, комментарии и ссылки и в любой момент времени доступны в строке меню. Все закладки можно отсортировать по алфавиту, проверить на наличие "мертвых" ссылок, дубликатов и т.д.
Приложение поможет вам обмениваться ссылками через Интернет, с кем угодно и на любой платформе. Уникальный сервис прямого поиска из различных источников, в том числе: EndNote, PubMed, Web of Science, JSTOR, Google Scholar, Amazon, Library of Congress, arXiv и др., поможет найти любые данные только что опубликованные в Интернет.
Что нового:Version 2.4.12:
- Exporting to Safari is now compatible with a new iCloud protocol. So that we can track our quality and quickly deal with any issues which may arise, apps now send iCloud migration status and related performance statistics anonymously to our server. The obligatory checkbox to opt out of such sending has been added to Preferences > General.
- Fixed issues which will make coordinated exports to Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Vivaldi faster and more accurate:
- Fixed a bug which caused items items to be exported out of order to Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Vivaldi during coordinated exports, if items in that folder were shuffled in a certain way.
- Eliminated some redundant transactions sent to the browser.
- Fixed a few subtle cases in which our app would not correctly detect whether or not the content had been changed. This affects two functions:
- Regarding the warning which may appear when closing a synced document, that there are changes which have not been exported, there could have been false positives (warning appeared when there were in fact no changes) or missed negatives (warning did not appear when there were subtle changes).
- When exporting to or importing from a Client (Browser), the operation was in some cases skipped when there were in fact subtle changes to sync, or performed when there were in fact no changes to sync.
- Fixed a bug which caused little translucent rectangles to sometimes remain on the screen after dragging item(s) in a document’s Content View, when running in macOS 10.13. (Fixed SSMoveableToolTip).
- Restored import and export compatibility with custom Firefox profiles to which the user has given an Absolute (as opposed to Relative) path, when using the recent versions of Firefox. (Updated SSYFirefoxProfileFinder to correctly parse profiles.ini files produced by current Firefox.)
- Fixed a bug which caused failure to export to Vivaldi, with Error 266541, if the Reading List in our app contained (new) items which did not exist and thus needed to be created in Vivaldi.
- When using version 29 or later of BookMacster Button Extension, or version 41 or later of BookMacster Sync extension, the Test in the Manage Browser Extensions window is now more rigorous. (It now talks all the way through to the actual extension in real time, instead of just asking our Native Messaging tool which was launched by the extension for the configuration info that it got from the extension when it loaded.)
- Added some defenses against a rare occurrence of the BookMacster Sync Firefox extension sometimes going dead until Firefox is relaunched.
- Based on some new experiments and data from users, the reason and recovery suggestions presented with Errors 453973 and 651507 no longer implicate too many bookmarks, but instead implicate CPU hogging by other processes.
- The requirement that no folder contain more than 500 items before exporting to Safari now applies whether or not iCloud:Safari is in use.
- The threshold for warning user that a significant change has been made to Safari has been raised from 100 to 250 items.
- After exporting a large number of changes to Safari, now advises the user to give iCloud 20 minutes to sync before making any further changes, and also BookMacster, Synkmark or Smarky will ignore any churning of bookmarks by iCloud during this period.
- Executing Reset and Start Over no longer disables browser extensions until the next time that our app is relaunched. (The symbolic link required for communicating with extensions is now restored immediately.)
- Previous versions may have, at times, tried to treat the text under the name of a Safari > Reading List item as the item’s Comments.It appears that this may have worked in earlier versions of Safari, but it is not possible to prevent the current version of Safari from overwriting them. To reduce complexity and increase reliaibility of exports to Safari, this would-be feature has been removed.
- After the Find Duplicates upon opening executes, in documents where this option is switched on, if none are found, sheet now indicates: No new duplicates were found. We’ve added the word new, to indicate that there may be duplicates already known and shown in the Duplicates tab.
- The ‘host’ segment of urls, if all their characters are decimal digits, and value is in the range 0 through 256^4, are now normalized to dotted quads, as Chrome and Firefox do.
- If a manually-initiated export fails, the error sheet which appears now indicates immediately to which browser it failed. This is helpful when performing Export to all.
- Improved some log entries.
- Версия: BookMacster 2.4.12
- Разработчик: Sheep Systems
- Системные требования: OS X 10.10 или более поздняя версия, 64-разрядный процессор
- Язык интерфейса: Английский
- Таблетка: Не требуется
- Размер: 19.55 MB