QLab позволяет легко создавать богатые мультимедийные проекты для живых перформансов и инсталляций. От Бродвея до Вест-Энда, в церквях, музеях, витринах магазинов, концертных залов, театров и во всем мире, люди используют QLab привести свои аудио и видео записи.
Using building blocks called "cues", you can create sophisticated designs in seconds. Getting started is as simple as dragging in a file and pressing "GO". From there, add commands to fade volume, animate videos, or add audio and video effects.
Once you master the basics, become a power user with advanced features like scripting, video corner pinning, multi-projector edge blending, audio localization, or even building multi-computer designs by sending commands to other QLab machines on your local network.
QLab comes in a variety of editions depending on your needs and can also be rented. Click here for pricing details.
Additionally, users of version 2 can purchase version 3 at a discounted price.
- 48 channels of audio output
- 24 channels of audio input (file or microphone)
- Non-destructive audio waveform editing
- Adjustable playback rate with optional pitch adjustment
- Matrix mixer for every cue and audio device
- Apply audio effects to individual cues, across all cue outputs, or device outputs
- Custom fade curves
- Fade effect parameters for dynamic audio effects
- Unlimited slices per file, and import markers as slices
- Dead-easy vamping and musical transitions
- Slice and loop videos seamlessly
- Fade and animate videos
- Adjustable playback rate
- Preview cues with the audition window
- Many built-in video effects, or bring your own
- Overlay titles
- Live video input, including many Blackmagic devices
- Video surfaces help you focus on your design, instead of your projectors
- Syphon integration (input and output)
- Multi-projector edge blending
- Keystone correction & corner pinning
- A problem that prevented video cues with audio tracks from playing in macOS Sierra.
- A problem where an old video frame could briefly flash when starting a video cue.
- A problem where an unprocessed video frame could briefly flash prior to applying a video effect when starting a video cue.
- A bug that could cause the audio and video tracks of a video cue to lose sync if the video cue was paused and restarted. (And to progressively lose more sync the more times it was paused and restarted.)
- Partially roll back the previous adjustment to start-all group cues, allowing the continue mode of the last cue in the group to be edited since some existing workspaces rely on this behavior.
- A bug introduced in 3.1.23 that broke OSC clients (like QLab Remote) that connect to QLab via TCP.
- MIDI triggers now honor the "less than" modifier. (Oops.)
- MIDI cue fades can now be unpaused.
- A bug that could cause the MIDI File inspector to crash QLab.
- Report MIDI File cue as broken if file is missing.
- Widened the "Playback rate:" label on the MIDI File cue inspector, so the second word can be seen.
- Changes to the width field of a Titles cue can now be undone, and changes made via scripting are updated correctly in the cue inspector.
- Vertical scrolling is no longer weirdly elastic in the audio waveform view.
- Changing a fade cue to "relative" mode will no longer allow hidden audio crosspoints that were set while in absolute mode to run.
Версия: QLab Pro 3.1.24
Разработчик: Figure 53, LLC
Системные требования: OS X 10.8 или более поздняя версия
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Таблетка: Не требуется
Размер: 28.07 MB
Ссылки для скачивания: